We offer, 3, 4 or 5 day in-a-row, Intensive Marriage Retreats. Couples work a full day, and then there is homework to do back at the hotel in the evening. The Retreat is private, with just you and your spouse — no groups. Couples come from all over the country, some, even out of the country.
A Marriage Intensive is a relationship intervention specifically designed to totally turn around the mountain of pain a couple is in.
A Marriage Intensive is a down-in-the-trenches event aimed at completely restoring your relationship.
This kind of hour-after-hour, day-after-day format, allows walls to come down, and for the both of you to get to the root of issues.
Marriage Intensives allow enough time for each spouse to be fully heard and understood, and also allows the uninterrupted time needed to resolve accumulated issues.
After-care: After your Marriage Intensive, we offer six-months of phone follow-up at no additional cost. We want to help support you both after you leave!
Marriage Intensives are not like traditional one-hour-a week counseling. Marriage Intensives are a serious response to a critical situation.
Experience shows that having no loving feelings for each other, or even feeling completely hopeless about your situation, is NOT the determiner of the outcome of your Marriage Intensive. Having an open heart and mind is what mostly determines your result.
Who Should Come to A Marriage Intensive?
– Couples who have not made much progress with local one-hour-a week counseling.
– Couples who need to stop the pain now!
– Couples who aren’t sure if they want to stay together and want to give it one last try before they make a final decision.
– Couples who might be in such a mess that they don’t have time to wait for local one-hour a week counseling to help.
– Couples who would benefit from escaping the distractions of work, children, computer, cell phones, etc.
– Spouses who want to give their undivided attention to each other–and to healing their marriage.
When you come with an open mind and a willing spirit, expect a miracle — because that’s what we see all the time!